Meet Jami Kirkbride
Parenting with Purpose
A Winner in the End
Picking up the Pieces
I'll Leave the Light on For You
Putting the Pieces Together
Parenting With Personality
A Colorful Approach to Team Building
Understanding Yourself and the One You Married
Capture Your Class
Oh, The Places You Can Go!
Read what people are saying about Jami
Shop Jami’s Store
The Mommy Diaries
A Cup of Comfort
Daily Devotional for Writers
When God Steps In
Book Jami for your next event
of every opportunity
We’ve all been touched by some form of loss, whether emotional, physical, or related to life plans and dreams. How do we pick up the pieces and go on? The life-changing effects of shattered expectations can be paralyzing. Jami gives fresh perspective and hope for accepting, growing, and moving on.
• Identify key losses in your life
• Acknowledge how they have affected you
• Embrace a new perspective for moving on and growing through
Have the challenges you've faced in life left you feeling like a loser? Do you feel overshadowed by your past or do you see it as an important part of who you've become? Whether you've contended with great opposition or just struggled to feel worthy, Jami strives to help you find perspective, perseverance, and focus.
• Put your past in perspective
• Approach your present with perseverance
• Set your future in focus
Depression is a dark night that seems endless. Family and friends frequently do not understand the struggle or know what to do or say. Hope can feel a long ways away. Do you or someone you know struggle with depression? Let Jami propose some compassionate, practical suggestions that will guide you to the light of day.
• Identify symptoms of depression
• Learn some practical ways to navigate through depression
• Evaluate how you might support someone else through the struggle
I’ll Leave the Light on for You
Parenting is an important job . . . one we should approach with purpose and a plan. How do we help shape our child's heart? How do we teach foundational truths that will guide them throughout life? Jami offers three keys to teaching children values and offers some practical tools that will help these principles take shape in your child's heart and home. Partnered with “Parenting With Personality,” this presentation provides a focused and motivating approach to parenting.
professional training, and work as a counselor when she addresses audiences about life challenges. Whether dealing with issues of victimization or trying to improve relationships, she offers hope, help, and encouragement. Her popular presentations are listed here, but she has also spoken on other topics, including grief, divorce, depression, miscarriage, sexual assault, domestic violence and losses of many kinds.
A Colorful Approach to Team Building
Once you understand the basics about personalities, it can be helpful to apply them to teams. Whether your team functions in a business setting, student organization, community club, or church ministry, there is a group of differing people working together to accomplish a task or purpose.
• Learn to delegate tasks and motivate people according to their personalities
• Identify your team’s strengths and understand their struggles
• Modify your team approach to be more effective, productive, and unified
Have you noticed that everyone around you is different? And have you noticed that your attempts at changing others have been unsuccessful? Discover the four personalities and how you can understand yourself and others better.
• Understand the basic strengths and struggles of each personality
• Identify emotional needs that emerge in every personality
• Relate and communicate in a more meaningful way with those around you
Putting the Pieces Together─Personality Basics
Have you noticed that what works with one child doesn’t necessarily work with another child? Discover how the personalities are expressed in children. Putting the information about the personalities to use in your home will help you not only parent your child with purpose but to enjoy a whole new level of relating.
• Learn how you can meet your child’s unique emotional needs
• Maximize your child’s strengths and understand their struggles
• Recognize how your personality interacts with your child’s personality
Each of the presentations that follow can be better applied when the basics have been explained first. The first module, Putting the Pieces Together—Personality Basics, can be added to any of the modules or combination of modules that follow.